一、 Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的经历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我高兴到了极点。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多?#27425;?#32842;的一场电影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香！
609. The party is making too much noise. 这次聚会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。
611. The coat doesn't suit you. 这件外衣不太适合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭维让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 我们玩的很开心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我们玩的很开心。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。
二、 Looking For A House 寻找住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售，房子里有供暖
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你?#19981;?#20160;么样的家具？
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这房子挺旧的，得刷一下才
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市区的房子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少？
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
627. There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it's very quiet. 我有一只狗，不过它很安静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
三、 Talking About Dressing 谈论衣着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么？
632. I'll wear my blue dress. ?#19968;?#31359;?#19994;?#20848;色裙子。
633. Don't you think it's too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗？
634. Why? What will you wear? 为什么？你会穿什么？
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫
637. You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. 你最?#20040;?#19978;夹克，外
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋已经不能穿了。
641. I don't like wearing the uniform. 我不?#19981;?#31359;制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想换衣服吗？
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn't fit. 取下你的帽子，它不适合你。
四、 Expressing Different Opinions 表达不同的观点
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创造力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上，我不能同意你的意见。
649. You've got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
650. That's the point. 这正是问题的关键。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论。
652. Let's just run through the arguments for and against.
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点，谁还有什么别的要说
655. Does anybody share David's opinion? ?#20852;?#21516;意大卫的观点吗？
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持
657. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
658. I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面?#28020;?BR>660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致。
五、 About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。
662. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨，我们
663. As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. 他一来，我们就告诉他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按时交房租，你
665. When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. 她走时，他会哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she likes to. 她想经商时就会去经商。
667. I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果?#21307;?#22825;完成工作，我
668. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. ?#19968;?#24037;作五年，然后会
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我。
671. I'm thinking of quitting the job. 我在考虑辞?#21834;?BR>672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算学摄影。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对，你觉得
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定会保持独身。
675. He will probably follow in his father's footsteps. 他可能会继承父业。
六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so
回过头来看，我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次?#28909;?BR>680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学?#21834;?BR>689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't
have enough courage.
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went
abroad last year.
七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问?#19981;?#21644;不?#19981;?#30340;事
691. What's your favorite sport? 你最?#19981;?#20160;么运动？
692. I like football best. 我最?#19981;?#36275;球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最?#19981;?#30340;。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 钓鱼和登山，你更?#19981;?BR>哪一个？
695. Neither. 一个都不?#19981;丁?BR>696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? ?#36824;?#26792;，香蕉，你最
697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她讨厌拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厌恶观看拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对服装很有鉴赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空闲时你?#19981;?#24178;什么？
702. I like collecting stamps. 我?#19981;?#25910;集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比，我更?#19981;?#33590;。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不?#19981;?#20160;么？
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。
八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话？
707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试，但并不完全正确。
710. That's rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰?#26032;穡?BR>713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了，可以自己拿主意
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想？
720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。
九、 Asking For Help
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开?#24597;穡?BR>722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗？
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔
726. Sure. 当然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗？
728. No problem. How much? 没问题，你要多少？
729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多
麻?#22330;?BR>731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。
732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起，你能帮我个忙吗？
734. I'd be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封?#24597;穡?BR>
十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前还有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. ?#19994;?#21040;银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗？
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必须提前申请护照。
741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 个?#23435;?#21697;不需要关
?#21834;?BR>742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗？
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是特快？
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗？
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
750. I will see you off at the railway station. ?#19968;?#21435;机场送你。